Give your applications Windows Explorer navigation features with the Shell Control Pack VCL 2. These powerful shell controls including tree view, list view and combo box allow you to build simple or complex file/folder selection interfaces inside your own applications.
Why resort to a popup file-selection dialog, when you can place file-selection controls directly on your form?
Add features to any application with the two-way splitter, image/indent combo box and enhanced panels. Enhanced list view and tree view controls support different fonts, colors and context menus for individual items.
- The most complete implementation of Windows Explorer functionality yet seen outside of Explorer itself.
- Simply place four components on a form, set two properties and you have a working Explorer!
- TPTShellList and TPTShellTree controls support customisable shell context menus including "Send To", Ole drag-and-drop with custom events, renaming, deleting, copying, pasting, checkboxes, bold text per item, and event-based filtering.
- TPTShellList control includes Icon, Details and Thumbnail views with multiple wildcard item filtering.
- Create and read back shell link (.LNK) files.
- Drag-and-drop supports left and right button drags and all modifier keys. Events allow customisation of drag-and-drop operations
- Royalty-free distribution of run-time controls with your applications.
- Full access is available to context menus, renaming/deleting, copy/paste, namespace extensions and much more.
- Unlimited online technical support including e-mail and discussion groups.
- Lightning fast file matching parser supports wildcard filename matching without the presence of actual files.
- Supports Delphi 6, 7, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, C++Builder 6, 2006, 2009, Turbo Delphi Pro and Turbo C++Builder Pro.
Internationalisation is supported with full Unicode support and translations provided for 23 languages.
The Shell Control Pack VCL 2 comes with full help for integration into the Delphi or C++ Builder help system.
The powerful components contained in the Shell Control Pack will give your software product distinguishing features that make your application stand out from the crowd. Get the Shell Control Pack today!
All the Shell Control Pack installations now include these excellent high-color toolbar images from GlyFx.
Please note that the preview image is not actual size, and has been highly compressed.